Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers' Empty
PostSubject: Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers'   Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers' Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 11:24

Reading this blog from Australia is making me angry all over again. Mad WTF is the big deal about Nick asking for wheatgrass?? ?

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=5615

by Paul Cashmere - July 12 2008
photo by Ros O'Gorman
America saw the finale of Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice earlier this year. The show finished on Australian television this week. So what was with that Backstreet Boys bullshit

For those of you who missed the show, celebrities competed to win money for their favourite charities in the program.

The real star of the show was country superstar Trace Adkins, who surprised pretty much everyone with his business ability.
For the finale, Adkins was competing with Piers Morgan for the title and together they had to put on a charity auction. Trace looked after the entertainment.

Now, we aren’t talking inexperience here. Adkins is a major star and knows how the music biz works. So what was with Backstreet Boys, the hired entertainment for the charity auction. They came across as complete idiots.

The Backstreet Boys had the star-spangled rider and they insisted it was kept too.

So before we go any further, watch this for yourself.

Have you ever seen a bunch of bigger tossers than these guys. Surely they weren’t serious, but apparently they are.

Adkins didn’t think it was real until he had to meet the Boys. “I’m going to discuss with their tour manager about stuff they have on their rider, stuff they want in the Green Room, and what if it can’t be found can it be lived without” he says. “It is at that point that as an act you have to decide 'is this a deal breaker for me'”.

When he pointed out they had stock for two rooms but only one room, they wanted it left that way. Nick Carter had the audacity to ask the country star to get him wheat-grass. “Are you punking me, man. Is this a joke,” Atkins later said.

And then one of them sent the country star out to buy black fingernail polish.
‘Talking to the Backstreet Boys is time out of my life that I will never get back,” Trace said.

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers'   Are The Backstreet Boys Really Complete Wankers' Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul - 15:44

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1