Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howie going to the Philippines Sept23 for Sarah Geronimo's CD launch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Howie going to the Philippines Sept23 for Sarah Geronimo's CD launch Empty
PostSubject: Howie going to the Philippines Sept23 for Sarah Geronimo's CD launch   Howie going to the Philippines Sept23 for Sarah Geronimo's CD launch Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 17:31

Howie D coming for Sarah CD launch
FUNFARE By Ricardo F. Lo
Tuesday, September 9, 2008

(IMG:https://2img.net/h/i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76...low/ent1-2.jpg)

Yes, Howie D of Backstreet Boys (BSB) will arrive on Sept. 23 to help Sarah Geronimo promote her latest album Just Me. Howie recorded a duet with the local Pop Princess for the CD a few months ago in the US (reported as a “scoop” by Funfare). Titled I’ll Be There, the new original song is the carrier single of the album which was produced by Christian de Walden.

“I feel honored,” Sarah told Funfare. “Sikat na sikat kasi siya. I used to just listen to the Backstreet Boys and watch them but now, ay, ka-duet ko na si Howie D. Exciting!,” added Sarah who will soon shoot the music video of I’ll Be There.

Howie D will join Sarah in a special appearance on A.S.A.P. ‘08 on ABS-CBN, followed by a special performance at the Music Hall of Mall of Asia where they will also greet fans and sign autographs. Howie will also appear in MYX with Sarah as Celebrity VJ’s for October.

Howie D reached worldwide fame as a member of the BSB along with AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson and Nick Carter. He is best known for his falsetto singing which is easily recognizable in hits like I Want It That Way, Drowning, The Answer to Our Life, The Perfect Fan and Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely. He is the lead singer in the songs Spanish Eyes, What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful and How Did I Fall in Love with You.

Meanwhile, the release of Just Me is another feather in the already much-decorated cap of Sarah’s. The CD comes on the heels of the success of A Very Special Love, Sarah’s Star Cinema movie with John Lloyd Cruz, which is one of the year’s biggest box-office hits.

SOURCE : Mike via LD

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Howie going to the Philippines Sept23 for Sarah Geronimo's CD launch
Page 1 of 1