AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Backstreet’s back Empty
PostSubject: Backstreet’s back   Backstreet’s back Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 17:32

They were once one of the biggest groups in the world.

At the height of popularity for boy bands in the late 1990s, the Backstreet Boys waged a constant battle with ‘N Sync in terms of record sales and popularity.

The Florida-based group, a quartet since the departure of Kevin Richardson in June 2006, plays the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre in Victoria Sept. 5.

Having enjoyed five multi-platinum albums between 1996 and 2000, the band went on hiatus for five years before releasing Never Gone in the summer of 2005. They would follow that up in 2007 with Unbreakable, which has struggled after a fast start fueled by the single “Inconsolable.”

All four of the remaining members have ventured into solo careers. The most successful being Nick Carter, who released his debut CD Now or Never, in 2002, however it sold poorly and only garnered gold status.

In total, the group has sold more than 100 million albums, making them the best-selling boy band of all time. They have had 13 Top 40 hits. They started up in Orlando, Florida.

Creating a perfect contrast for the sold-out Friday night concert, the opening act for the Boys are girl-group protégés Girlicious.

SOURCE : Incomplete Men

PS: Traduction sur demande !

Love is when I'm with you ... Cauz, my reason is you... I cannot breath A seconde
without you That's much i know Nothing eles ... Be my life, my world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://backstreet-memories.superforum.fr
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Backstreet’s back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstreet’s back   Backstreet’s back Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 19:09

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Backstreet’s back
Page 1 of 1