Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Geronimo meets Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Sarah Geronimo meets Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Geronimo meets Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough   Sarah Geronimo meets Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep - 17:24

Popular young singer Sarah Geronimo met one of her idols Howie Dorough of the US boy band Backstreet Boys who arrived in Manila, Tuesday, September 23rd. He is in town to record a music video with her and promote her newest album entitled "Just Me."

In an interview with the two, Geronimo and Dorough revealed that it was their first time to meet since they recorded their song “I'll Be There” separately.

"Actually this is the first time I got to meet Howie. We didn't record together," Geronimo said.

"Unfortunately that time I was in between Backstreet Boys tours and I had a very short time to do it. So, Christian de Walden actually came to me in Orlando where I was back home with my family for a couple days off and I recorded my vocals there. I already heard her sing on it and I was already singing with her on the demo," Dorough said.

Dorough said that he is very happy to do a project with Geronimo.

"She's a lovely lady. When I was asked about doing a project with her about four or five months ago by Christian de Walden I was very honored. I went online and I checked out on the internet and realized that she's a huge superstar here and around the world," he said.

"I was in Canada for Backstreet Boys on tour just a month ago in two different areas. I was at a different place where I bumped into some people from the Philippines and I said I was going to the Philippines they said 'ah for vacation' and I said 'I'm actually working with a girl name Sarah Geronimno' and they said 'Oh Sarah Geronimo!'. She's very popular, very, very famous around the world," said Dorough.

The male singer said that he finds Geronimo to be a very humble and sweet girl, while Geronimo confirmed her admiration for the Backstreet Boy.

"I'm a big, big fan super. Very happy. Isn't it obvious that I'm very happy. Happy and honored to work with you Howie Dorough," said Geronimo.

She said that it's actually another dream come true for her to be working with Dorough.

"I can't believe before I'm just listening to my walkman.... 'I want it that way'. Another dream comes true. I've only daydreamed about this and I never thought this would happen," Geronimo said.

Geronimo asked Dorough to try and eat the best Filipino dishes like chicken adobo, pork adobo, sinigang and kare-kare.

Dorough who just got married said that he will take time to try the dishes with his lovely wife. He said he hopes that he could go back to the country for another project.

"You have beautiful islands and people. We're here last time for our tour two or three years ago. I would love to come here and do more projects in the future," he said.

Before the interview ended Geronimo and Dorough invited the people to grab a copy of "Just Me."

"I think this album is a great album. It has original songs and I'm hoping everybody will get a copy of 'Just me,'" Geronimo said.

Geronimo and Dorough will have a music video of their song "I'll Be There."

On Sunday they will be together for autograph signing and a show at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City.

Geronimo, who started her career by joining a singing contest on television, has her next concert dubbed as "The Next One" set on November 8.

"The Next One" is directed by Johnny Manahan with Louie Ocampo as the musical director.

Aside from her weekly performances on the entertainment show, ASAP ’08, viewers can also watch Geronimo in her out-of-town shows.

SOURCE : Incomplete Men

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Sarah Geronimo meets Backstreet Boys' Howie Dorough
Page 1 of 1