Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREETINGS FROM THE UNBREAKABLE TOUR!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

GREETINGS FROM THE UNBREAKABLE TOUR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS FROM THE UNBREAKABLE TOUR!!!!   GREETINGS FROM THE UNBREAKABLE TOUR!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 17:45

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hey Guys!!! Just wanted to drop in and say 'what's up!!!" to everyone. Sorry I have been so busy with putting together the new tour that I haven't had a chance to post any recent blogs. We just got through the first few shows of the tour in Japan, Australia and now we are in South East Asia. It was really crazy rehearsing for this tour. The guys and I had put everything we had into it and were rehearsing right up to the few hours before our first show at the Tokyo Dome. Thankfully everything went really great. We got a chance to do some great shopping in Japan in between the shows. They also had really cool natural hot springs at our hotel that were awesome to go into especially when the air outside was pretty chilly. It was pretty cold in Japan so it was nice to get into the 80 degree weather in Australia. We had a chance to visit Steve Irwin's zoo while we were there and actually got to hold and feed the animals. It was super cool to hold a koala bear - which they usually never let you do that. I also have a cousin in Sydney so it was really nice to catch up with her and her husband. They took Leigh and I out to Bondi Beach and we had dinner near by in Bronte Beach. Leigh was out here with me for Japan and Australia. We had alot of fun sightseeing - always trying to make the most of our time in each city. The tour all been alot of fun so far and everyone seems to be having a good time. We've gone out a few nights and sometimes we just hang out at the hotels. With all the flying though we've all had some serious jetlag. Anyway, I will try to post new blogs as much as I can and will also be posting more videos and pictures. I just got two new cameras - just need to figure out how to download everything. We also just launched the new bsb fanclub - which looks amazing. All the guys are really excited about it and it gets updated a bunch so check it out. Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the road!!!!
Best wishes, Howie

Source : Howie's Official Myspace

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1