Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘You never think it will hit you’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

‘You never think it will hit you’ Empty
PostSubject: ‘You never think it will hit you’   ‘You never think it will hit you’ Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct - 15:23

Brian Littrell: ‘You never think it will hit you’

(We reported earlier that Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell had been diagnosed with H1N1, commonly known as swine flu, upon arriving in New York just prior to the release of the band’s new album. Littrell wanted to write something about the experience. Here are his comments, in his own words.)

''I knew something was way wrong on the plane ride home from Japan. I mean, I was miserable, but I didn’t expect anything like this. You always hear about this stuff but you never think it will hit you.
When we got to the hotel in NYC I knew I needed to see a doctor. Then the doctor said I had all the symptoms. Swine flu? It all still seemed so surreal. I mean – I got a record coming out, why me? Why this week?
I couldn’t sleep. The body aches were tremendous.
This morning it reached a new level. It felt like I was hit by a truck. I mean it took me awhile to even get out of the bed, or even move at all.
Then it really hit home when the doctor confirmed it was definitely swine flu. He told me I had to be responsible and do my best to make sure nobody gets it from me. You can feel that pressure. I was supposed to see a lot of fans today at the signing.
I’d have to tell the hotel staff here to leave room service, towels, etc., at my door.
And tell my wife she couldn’t come see me for a few days.
It’s a very lonely feeling.
I wouldn’t wish this on anybody.''

Source: CNN
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

‘You never think it will hit you’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backstreet Memories :: ♥ Brian's Access ♥ :: ♥ Actualités /Actuality ♥ :: ♥ News Internationales / International News ♥-
Jump to: