Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ... Empty
PostSubject: AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ...   AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct - 21:19

AJ has already finished the recording of the album in May. The CD will surely be promoted (the next AJ's tour is in November), the album's cover will be created by Tyler Shanks. AJ will suppousedly be dressed in a dress if he picks the RMWD title (RMWD-REAL MEN WEAR DRESSES). If he picks other title (KINKY ADVICE), he will be naked (on the cover). Obviously, AJ McLean wants to get attention (he always wanted to be #1).

The following people worked with AJ on the CD: JC Chasez, Mark Hudson (he's a musical legend. worked with Aerosmith and Ringo Starr from the Beatles), Ryan Teddler (from One Republic).

The album is suppoused to be set in 'funky' style/genre (great for me!!!), there will be ballads on the CD. AJ's new style was praised by Time's music critic Sarah Tomlinson.
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ...   AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct - 5:11

I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it !!!!! *saute partout* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ...   AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ... Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct - 13:34

hihi like me Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ...   AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AJ MCLEAN: New Info About Solo Album ...
Page 1 of 1