Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell Empty
PostSubject: Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell   Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 23:18

By Flossin’ Magazine

Backpacks go couture with Leighanne Littrell’s new hand bag line called Wylee Bags. Named after her son and inspiration, Wylee Bags started out from sheer need when Leighanne and son would travel with husband/father Brian Littrell ( Backstreet Boys ).
"We were traveling a lot and my son was still breast feeding and I would use this breast feeding pillow but I didn’t feel like it was very sanitary going through the airport security and all of that. I went out and bought a sewing machine, grabbed a sheet, taught myself how to make a pattern and made a cover for the pillow. I fell in love with making the pattern and the fabrics so I started making backpacks to use for diaper bags and then eventually as hand bags."
The Wylee bags are upscale backpacks that are completely reversible, made with great fabrics like ultra suede and silks.
"Nobody has anything out there like this with the fabrics I use." States Leighanne and has even gifted a few to celebrities Kelly Ripa and Ellen Degeneres. Littrell has a pink bag in the line where portions of the proceeds benefit breast cancer research.
Taking her line seriously and marketing it to the world was a challenge for Leighanne but she was determined to bring her line to market. She enlisted the talents of Miguel Torres, an experienced Los Angeles fashion designer, who began to consult with her on how to organize a production line, pricing fabrics and adding creative input.
"To get your product on line you have to do several things. You have to get your finances together, create a website and organize a production line so that you can get enough product into stores." It has been a great learning curb for Leighanne to take her hobby and talent from family and friends to the sharing it with the public consumer.
The bags sell from $350 and up depending upon the fabric and are all hand made one of a kind items.
Leighanne’s advice to those seeking a formula for success in what she does is clear. "I would say believe completely and totally in your idea otherwise don’t do it. Trust your instincts and go for it. It is hard to get things done when you have even a little bit of doubt about the project so it is essential to believe 100% that you can do it."

SOURCE: SC 2007 ROSE BOWL CHAMPS sur Return of Backstreet

PS: Traduction demander !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell   Mother Necessity .. article about Leighanne Littrell Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 18:57

Merci Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1