Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leighanne Littrell launches bag line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Leighanne Littrell launches bag line Empty
PostSubject: Leighanne Littrell launches bag line   Leighanne Littrell launches bag line Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 23:35

Update from Leighanne:

"I've read all your comments, and just because I made the first bag out of a sheet doesn't mean they are made out of sheets now. I used a sheet to get a pattern. These bags are not made in a factory, or in China like most items that you purchase. These bags are made here in the US, made by actual people not machines and we only use the best fabrics. All of the bags are reversible so essentially you get two bags in one.

I have just recently started offering these bags that are not reversible for half the price! I carried these bags the whole time I was breast feeding and when I just needed a diaper bag I used the back pack, they have tons of room! The back packs I use for everything still! I use it not only for my bag, but it has room for all my son's things as well.

We have new items coming very soon. I hope you all give them a chance. It's hard to judge something without having actually tested it yourself."

God Bless
Leighanne Littrell

SOURCE : Littrell Fans

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Leighanne Littrell launches bag line   Leighanne Littrell launches bag line Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 18:59

merci Very Happy
Back to top Go down
my bee love
New Members
New Members
my bee love

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Leighanne Littrell launches bag line   Leighanne Littrell launches bag line Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 16:28

alors je demande encore la traduct pourquoi tu la met pas a chaque fois !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leighanne Littrell launches bag line   Leighanne Littrell launches bag line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leighanne Littrell launches bag line
Page 1 of 1