Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Un mot de la part de Brent...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Un mot de la part de Brent... Empty
PostSubject: Un mot de la part de Brent...   Un mot de la part de Brent... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr - 14:38

Voici ce qu'a écrit Brent sur son myspace à propos de lui et son groupe,et surtout la belle relation d'amitié,et du comment il a connu Nick à l'âge de 8 ans... Very Happy

Where do I begin...?Im very loving person that has a passion for Music and people. The whole music thing started off at a early age for me. I met Nick Carter when we were 8 Years old. He moved from Buffol NY, down to Fl. just so happens that they moved into to our Neighborhood Rolling Green Village, We met at one of our friends house..I rode up on my bike and was like .."Who is this guy"..We went to the Lake and talked and became great friends!! Which is very one of a kind for both of us. We would play Nintendo all hours of the night..untill my mom told us to get off cause we are going to go blind..I think she was right.lol. Then Nick’s mom Jane got him into acting and singing..He allways had a great voice..Just so happens that he ended up getting signed to a record label at age 12 with the BackStreetBoys!!.I was very happy for him but very sad that My best friend was moving away.. B4 he moved we would play around with singing and me playing the Guitar(I was BAD at that time)..He allways told me to never give up on what you love!! I listened to him, He went on his path and I went on mine. My path wasn’t good for me. I Got involved with the wrong people, skipping school and experimenting with things you should never do. The only thing i had was my mom and sis and my guitar..When BSB became the biggest POP group in the world, I got a call from Nick saying" Yo Dude..you still playing the guitar right!" ..I said Yes I am!!..and he told me again to don’t ever stop learning it and practice everyday..so I did. He got back from his first eroupe tour and want to get back to our friendship..becuase for him..I knew the real Nick..not the BSB Nick..and I was so happy that he didn’t forget about me. I went to his place that was in Apolla Beach and stayed with him for 2 weeks and it was just like old times. He quickly saw that the Path I was going down was bad, and he wanted the best for me.Nick made me think about the Talent that I was throwing away and really take a look in the mirror. from that moment I made my path change. Then we went to Canada to suprise Aaron for his B-Day..I love Canada by the way. It was an EYE OPENER for me..to get away from all the bad things that I was getting into, I thank him for that! We had a blast then the family took me under there wing for about a year or so..I went to MTV Music Award show 9-9-99, from there he took me out on tour with him for their MILLENNIUM Tour. I saw how things worked on a huge table. It was the best thing that could have happened to us becuase he needed someone that really knew him to be there. It is very hard to be the biggest thing in the world and to have Fake people around you.. can really mess you up..When the tour was over he told me that If I got a Rock band together that he would Manage us under his N- Conrol Managment!!...So I found the people and we did it..He guided us into how to write Hooky parts, everything he learned he was showing us!!...It took time for Born into Kaos to develop the direction we wanted to go in!..He did great with us, we got singed to MCA Records in 03 and recorded and Album that got shelfed... but in the end We lost Frank Prevatte(Lead Singer) to Suicide. It killed me, the person that I loved took his own life. I miss him everyday and this is for you man!!...It took time for me to play again but I did. I work for the Best Rock radio station in the world 98 ROCK WXTB, Thanks Mike O. I love the gig. I know who my real friends are ....for the others...oh well..everything happens for a reason! Nick and I are now doing a RnB+ POP+RoCK= BAND..trust me...His Vocals are GREAT on this. We look forward to bringing this to the world!! I would not be where I’m at today if it wasn’t for my mom and Nick and my TRUE FRIENDS(you know who you are) We will see wht the future holds!!! Thank you to all my Fans and Friends for Supporting me!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

SOURCE: Brent's myspace

P.S: Pour la traduction demander svp!
Back to top Go down
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Un mot de la part de Brent...   Un mot de la part de Brent... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 3:21

ke cé chou !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

PostSubject: Re: Un mot de la part de Brent...   Un mot de la part de Brent... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 18:52

Pas mal hein?! loll T'a pas vue les pics que j'ai poster dans la section de Nick encore!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Un mot de la part de Brent...   Un mot de la part de Brent... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 19:21

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

PostSubject: Re: Un mot de la part de Brent...   Un mot de la part de Brent... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 19:46

de rien Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un mot de la part de Brent...   Un mot de la part de Brent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un mot de la part de Brent...
Page 1 of 1