Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entertainment Today - Ask AJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Entertainment Today - Ask AJ Empty
PostSubject: Entertainment Today - Ask AJ   Entertainment Today - Ask AJ Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 13:38

Join Backstreet Boy AJ McLean for a live video webcast on Friday at 9.25
AJ McLean, the voice that captured the hearts of millions around the world as a member of the group the Backstreet Boys, is set to go solo.

He is about to embark on his debut solo European tour, that will showcase material from his forthcoming debut solo album, scheduled for release in late 2008.

For the last 12 months, AJ has been in the studio writing with One Republic's Ryan Tedder, NSYNC's JC Chasez, as well as industry legends, Mark Hudson and Kristin Lundin to create his debut.

Advert: article continues below ∨
A personal record, the record draws inspiration from his own experiences, including exorcising the alcohol addiction he once suffered.

New sound

AJ says "I really do think I'm going to surprise people with the direction of this album. We recorded partly in Nashville so we've got this whole Southern Rock vibe going, as well as in San Francisco and Los Angeles. The record really allows me to unwrap another side to me".

On first hear of the material, you get a sense that AJ really is, in his words, 'a sponge in terms of musical influence'. You can sense some early Lenny Kravitz, a bit of Jamiroquai, dripping into Daft Punk and rounded off with some Lynyrd Skynyrd. If you had to use one verb to describe this record, it would be funky.

The intimate European tour will allow AJ to reconnect with new and all fans, on a level not experienced since his early tenure with the Backstreet Boys. AJ's tour kicks off at the IndigoO2 in London on May 15th, taking in multiple dates in Germany (Frankfurt, Hamburg, Koln), Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, finishing in Paris on 3rd June.

Have you got a burning question for AJ? Join us on Friday at 9.25am or if you can't make that date, send in your question now.

SOURCE : rexy_Bc via LD

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Today - Ask AJ   Entertainment Today - Ask AJ Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 20:48

merci Wink
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Today - Ask AJ   Entertainment Today - Ask AJ Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 21:57

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Today - Ask AJ   Entertainment Today - Ask AJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertainment Today - Ask AJ
Page 1 of 1