Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene Empty
PostSubject: Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene   Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 12:01

By John Kearns
05/09/08

John Kearns talks exclusively to the Backstreet Boys

The Backstreet Boys play their first ever concert in Belfast on Monday night (May 12) and believe me, it will be a spectacular show filled with surprises, thrills and countless smash hit anthems.

I spent Wednesday evening in Liverpool with Brian, Howie, AJ and Nick and watched them weigh in with a fantastic performance to thousands of screaming and adoring fans.

"Everything has worked out really well for us so far which is fantastic because whenever you go out on a tour with a new record , especially when you've been off the scene for a while, you never really know what to expect but so far the audiences round the world have been superb, " reflects Brian.

It is hard to believe that Backstreet Boys have never got around to staging a Belfast show until now and AJ definitely seems unsure of what to expect from a Northern Ireland audience.

" I didn't know until you told me that the Belfast audience was supposed to be the best in the world. It's not something I was ever aware of. I remember playing some terrific shows in Dublin – those were really cool – so I can't wait to get up to the north of the country and see whether or not you're telling the truth! "

Nick Carter points out that this Backstreet album and tour is in no way a quick 'once around the block' cash-in comeback as future plans are being firmly laid.

" We are so enjoying this right now. I know there are so many 'comebacks' these days but we're not really doing that. We've made a record that we love; I think Unbreakable is on a par if not better than anything we've ever done and we're also enjoying being back out on the road again? so we're not planning ..ping anytime soon. When this tour ends we are going to go right back into the studio and record another album, an even better one and then we will go out on the road again. We have been around for 15 years? why not another 15? "

Turning the attention once again to the Odyssey show on Monday night, Howie promises the fans a night to remember!

" If the Belfast audience is waiting to give us a great night, I can assure you that we are going to return the compliment. We are going to play all the hits and get everyone on their feet all night! We'll sing hard, we'll dance hard and have a major party together? when Backstreet meets Belfast it will one amazing night! "

Source:Littrell News Myspace

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene   Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 12:01

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene   Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 20:16

Merci miss Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene   Boys Have Big Plans for Belfast Music Scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1