AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday Empty
PostSubject: Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday   Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 12:08

Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday Normalimg8683wi2

Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday

Written by Tatiana Rodriguez
Monday, 12 May 2008

The Word of God Church, located at 311 Ash Street, will be presenting Christian male vocalist Tommy Brandt in concert on Monday, May 12, at 7 p.m.

In February 1998, Brandt began singing for the Lord. He is an award winning singer/songwriter that many say is the heart and voice of today’s Christian country music. This central Florida native has had his share of success in the radio industry with his first five radio releases topping the Christian country charts.

Brandt has shared the stage with such artists as Del Way, Melanie Walker, The Fox Brothers, Porter Wag-goner, The Oak Ridge Boys, Clifton Jansky, Charlie Dan-iels, Lonestar, Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys and Josh Turner, to name a few. He has also appeared on CMT Loaded, Gospel Music Channel, the Jimmy Snow Gospel TV Show, the Ten-nessee Morning show with Charlie Chase, Saturday Night Gospel Show in Texas and the TCT Network with Reggie and Sadie Vinson. Brandt has live concert videos that air on several networks including Sky Angel, GMT, GAC, GMC, CMT Loaded and Family Network.
His awards include 2007 Male Vocalist-ICM and 2006 Male Vocalist-CCMA/ ICM and 2006 Male Vocalist at the CGC Choice Awards. He is recognized as being an ordained minister and has dedicated his talents to serving God.

The public is invited to attend his concert.
For more information, contact the church office at 236-9031.

Last Updated ( Monday, 12 May 2008 )

SOURCE: SC Brat & Proud Of It sur Return of Backstreet

PS: Traduction sur demande !

Love is when I'm with you ... Cauz, my reason is you... I cannot breath A seconde
without you That's much i know Nothing eles ... Be my life, my world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://backstreet-memories.superforum.fr
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday   Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 13:59

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday   Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 20:19

Woww belle photo!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday   Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local church to feature Christian vocalist Monday
Page 1 of 1