Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO Empty
PostSubject: AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO   AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 22:46

Alex interview with "Pop Talk" [ German radio show]
His personal Top 3 list:

1st remain dry
2nd Family
3rd Music

Hardly is the tour of the Backstreet Boys come to an end, AJ alone to Frankfurt. AJ would simply like to show what he makes music without the Backtsreet Boys. And it is completely different. "It is more rock, more and more radio Soul", explains AJ.

The musicians who accompany him are largely the same, even with the Backstreet Boys. That AJ alone on a solo album works, does not mean that now separates the band. The tour of Backstreet Boys is not optimal gone, perhaps each see what he can do, it should be the Backstreet Boys really not one day more. Brian and Nick have each already released a solo album. Nick, Howie D and Brian AJ support in every respect. However, he misses it every time when he alone on the stage.

For his album has AJ has its own songs: His love songs, which deal with misunderstandings and problems, rarely have a happy ending. AJ says that his songs are realistic and that it is in life is going on. He surprised me his openness. It is very clear: He needs the music to survive, he needs the stage, he needs a job. What is clear

His album will only appear in the autumn and he says: "Whether it is successful or not, for me it is important that people hear my music and that I do Own."

It has a kind of pattern: Robbie Williams. This is the beginning of his solo career in this small club in Frankfurt occurred (Batschkapp) : "Maybe it's a good sign ..."

Finally he says: "Even if I have the worst day of my life, I know that five minutes stage presence everything well."

The encounter with AJ was relatively short but intense. And many ask why it is so, as it is, have been answered

Click Here To Listen The Interview

SOURCE: Cheryl sur Return Of BackStreet
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO   AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 8:31

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AJ's Interview With "Pop Talk" + AUDIO
Page 1 of 1