AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams Empty
PostSubject: Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams   Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 19:35

Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams
Three days before tickets went on sale, faithful Backstreet Boy fans were already lining up.

The 'tweens of that era are all grown up and are excited to finally live out their childhood dream.

"I like the good-looking boy band aspect," said Sam Purcell, 21. "I can't miss this."

Most fans love the band's older songs, but are looking forward to hearing anything the Backstreet Boys perform. "Pretty much anything they perform would be amazing to see," said Michelle Comeau, 26.

Tickets are expected to sell out fast, but those waiting in line aren't too worried.

"I missed out on Elton John and Avril Lavigne, and went online and it didn't work. I figure waiting in line would be a better bet," Lauren Bigelow, 14, said.

"They told us there were 2,000 tickets, so I think there will be some left," Sierra Goudreau, 15, added.

Ever since Elton John came to the Big Nickel, citizens have been looking forward to bigger names performing at the arena.

"I think we're more popular now because Elton John put us on the map," said Kacey Shawana, 14. "It is great to have this added attraction to the city."

Shawana's friend, Lauren Bigelow, who was listening to some Backstreet tunes on her iPod, said "It's good so we can have something to do. I can't afford to go to Toronto."

Comeau says the big names will make Sudbury a better-known city.

SOURCE: NKOTB & BSB Fan sur Kevin FANatics

PS: Traduction sur demande !

Love is when I'm with you ... Cauz, my reason is you... I cannot breath A seconde
without you That's much i know Nothing eles ... Be my life, my world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://backstreet-memories.superforum.fr
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams   Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 19:40

C'est sûr qu'ont manquera pas notre chance sis!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Backstreet fans living their childhood dreams
Page 1 of 1