AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum   Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 16:17

The popular Backstreet Boys, a boy band that has grown up over the years, will perform at the U.S. Cellular Coliseum on Aug. 22, the venue announced Wednesday.

The group is touring with a new album, "Unbreakable."

Girlicious will open for the band.

Tickets range from $22.50 to $42.50 and go on sale at 10 a.m. June 20. They may be purchased at the Coliseum box office, by telephone at (309) 454-5500, online at www.ticketmaster.com or in person at Ticketmaster locations.

The Backstreet Boys were a quintet; they have kept their original singers through 15 years of performances and studio work, with the subtraction of Kevin Richardson. They are Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and AJ McLean.

One of the quintessential boy bands of the 1990s, the group has sold 75 million records.

Their official biography states: "Today, like their fans, they have grown up and started families, recorded solo projects, and appeared on the Broadway stage, all while dealing with the trials and tribulations that accompany fame at an early age, including substance abuse, management snafus and even major health issues. Also notably, in 2006, Richardson amicably decided to exit the group, with the full blessing of his teammates."

They also are the bane of artists and publications that don't take them seriously, despite their success. A Rolling Stone magazine commentary on the new album states, "(T)he material stinks worse than ever."

Girlicious was created by the CW network's reality TV show "The Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious."

SOURCE : Incomplete-Men

PS: Traduction sur demande !

Love is when I'm with you ... Cauz, my reason is you... I cannot breath A seconde
without you That's much i know Nothing eles ... Be my life, my world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://backstreet-memories.superforum.fr
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum   Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 17:49

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Backstreet Boys Booked at Coliseum
Page 1 of 1