AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys Empty
PostSubject: Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys   Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 14:11

The Backstreet Boys will no longer be performing in the Aids event POSI+IVE 2008 — they have been replaced by megastar Kelly Rowland.

Sun International announced this week that the father of Backstreet Boys band member Howie Dorough was critically ill, which prompted the boy band to cancel its performance.

Sun International has since managed to round up the services of Destiny’s Child singer and Grammy Award winner Rowland.

POSI+IVE 2008 is intended to raise funds for creating Aids awareness.

One of the event’s supporters, fashion designer Gavin Rajah, said: “She is a very talented artist. She is much more popular [than the Backstreet Boys] at the moment.”

South African violin superstar In-Cha will perform alongside Latino heart-throb Marcos Hernandez and other local stars, including Danny K and Lira.

“I am a little disappointed that they aren’t performing, but it will still be a very fun concert and I am a little nervous about meeting [the stars],” In-Cha said.

SOURCE : Incomplete Men

PS: Traduction sur demande !

Love is when I'm with you ... Cauz, my reason is you... I cannot breath A seconde
without you That's much i know Nothing eles ... Be my life, my world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://backstreet-memories.superforum.fr
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys   Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 15:07

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kelly in for the Backstreet Boys
Page 1 of 1