Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening Empty
PostSubject: Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening   Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 17:11

Kid Rock and Crowd of Celebs Including Kim Kardashian Rock Nashville's Fuse Nightclub Opening.

Celebrity DJ Kid Rock ignites explosion at Fuse red carpet and dance floor.

Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening Sanstitrekb1 Nashville, Tenn. (Vocus/PRWEB ) July 14, 2008 It was a first for Nashville: Kid Rock spinning in the DJ booth with an eclectic crowd of celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Danielle Peck, Trent Tomlinson and many more. Kid Rock's tech-savvy talents electrified the A-list crowd at the South's landmark resort, Gaylord Opryland, where the new nightclub Fuse opened with a huge celebrity bash that ended just hours ago on Sunday July 14, 2008.

Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening Gi00713fuse05scaledsp3
Kid Rock Host/DJ for Celebrity Opening of Fuse at Gaylord Opryland Resort

"I'm looking forward to deejaying here tonight. I started out as a D.J. when I was ten years old it's always fun to grab the decks and kind of take it back to where it all began," said Kid Rock. "Hopefully I can bring my sisters back to Fuse nightclub. It's amazing. It's a lot of fun," gushed Kim Kardashian, TV celebrity.
Some of the other celebrity red carpet walkers included singer Nick Carter, Lone Star's lead singer Cody Collins, American Idol Finalist Diana Degarmo, American Idol songwriter Reggie Hamm, country star Ty Herndon, songwriter Jeffrey Steele, HGTV's "Sparkle" Josh Johnson, members of the hot new country trio Lady Antebellum, singer-songwriter Holly Williams, a cadre of Tennessee Titans including, kicker Rob Bironas and Miss America 2004 Ericka Dunlap.
"To have this scale of a club this ritzy, glamorous club, it's what this town has needed. This town has always been like L.A. without the tan. Now we've got the tan," said Trent Tomlinson.
Fuse Chef Jason Kroll's Global Street Fare kept partiers energized with Kobe Gyro Sliders and Skewered Shrimp Corn Dogs with Mustard Aioli plus Chocolate Sea Salt Truffle Pops.
The Fuse opening party set the pace for the club that is a Nashville first, designed by international nightclub architect Jeffrey Beers to be a red-and-black "oasis of sensuality." The 14,000 sq. ft. Fuse includes reactive imagery, sexy go-go dancers, a misting vodka locker featuring more than five dozen top-shelf brands and "experience cocktails," restrooms with see-through panels and VIP coves with concierge service.

*For downloadable PHOTOS of the Fuse Celebrity Opening, go to http://tinyurl. com/6d77qn

*To see a VIDEO of the event, go to http://www.gaylordo prylandsales. com/fuse/ grand-opening. mov

*For more information, photos, menus, etc. about Fuse, go to www.fusenashville. com.

SOURCE: Cheryl sur Return of Backstreet

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Kid Rock At Fuse Nightclub Opening
Page 1 of 1