Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird AJ Quotes !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Weird AJ Quotes ! Empty
PostSubject: Weird AJ Quotes !   Weird AJ Quotes ! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jan - 18:42

"Everyone was afraid of me cause I was such a freak. No one would come near me, they were like "What the hell's wrong with him, he's so weird!"

"We take great pride in our fans. In fact, we would go anyhere or do anything for them. They are the reason we're here in the first place"

"I like the kind of girl who'll let me do everything for her."

"Bring on the women!"

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

"I dropped my shorts once while I was swimming. . ."

"Hit Me. Hit Me!"

"Brian, this is the perfect fan."

"Music is love, love is music, music is my life and I love my life."

"Welcome to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Mr. Rogers couldn't be here today so I'm taking his place."

"I scream, do stupid things, just to get laughs or attention to get the crowd into a giggly, laughing mood. I've had girls come up to me afterwards and say

'You are crazy'."

"If I want to kiss [a girl], I'll say 'Can I kiss you?' I can't just move in, I have to ask, because if the girl's not comfortable, then I'm not comfortable."

"I love a girl who has long fingernails, because I like the way they feel on my skin. When a girl rubs the back of my neck and she has long nails, man, that's really nice."

"Being honest, when I see an attractive girl I have to say that the first thing I look at is, well, if she's looking at me, her eyes But if she's not then... her booty. I watch it go from side to side. It doesn't matter what size it is but...yeah, I know. I'm a man. Sorry!"

"They even go up to our hotel rooms after we check out and grab socks or boxers we accidentally left behind. Then they'll whip them out and ask us to sign them. And we're like, 'How did you get these?"

"I gotta get to a bathroom."

"Girls are like diamonds - at first they are rough on the edges, but once they are polished and smoothed, they are beautiful."

"I've just been kissed."

"Rok...behave yourself, we're on national television."

"Bass me! I've Been Bassed!"
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Weird AJ Quotes !
Page 1 of 1