Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBREAKABLE TOUR: Backstreet Boys Appreciates Support From Mexican Fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

UNBREAKABLE TOUR: Backstreet Boys Appreciates Support From Mexican Fans Empty
PostSubject: UNBREAKABLE TOUR: Backstreet Boys Appreciates Support From Mexican Fans   UNBREAKABLE TOUR: Backstreet Boys Appreciates Support From Mexican Fans Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar - 20:35

Saturday, March 14, 2009
Current mood
: Very Happy blessed
Category: Music

The U.S. group Backstreet Boys was acclaimed by his followers in Mexico
gave concert at the Auditorio Nacional in the city as part of his tour
to promote his latest album "Unbreakable."

In its action,after a year of not stepping on Mexican lands, Howie DOROUGH, a member of the group, said: "We are excited to be here, happy for their unconditional support."

The grouping formed by DOROUGH, Brian
Littrell,Nick Carter and AJ Fills the McLean House, where he showed no longer a set of teenagers and their first successes, remain in force and ready to continue showing their choreography, which, although not as notable for its elaborate known movements.

As if they were in a boxing fight, the four, dressed in white robes, began their concert in a fighting ring to sing the theme song "Larger Than Life," while the audience, composed mainly of women, to vibrate andalusia "Coloso Reform "with their cries of welcome.

"Everyone," "Any other way" and "Unmistakable" were the following items which the band performed, which was stripped of the robes of a boxer to show a change of clothes informal.

After that, Howie gave way to his solo interpretation of the romantic song "She's like the sun ", dressed in a white waistcoat and trousers.

Thus, although not in the presence of their former member Kevin Richardson or a large production for the show, his followers were devoted to cheer and enjoy the recital, which also always received gifts such as scarves, roses and letters from people close to the stage.

During the interpretation of "Show me the meaning of being lonely" singers took seats around a table, to which simulated a game of poker, which caused the excitement of those present, which at times ran to the stage to be close their idols, but were thwarted by security elements.

Increased when the euphoria sounded familiar themes, accompanied by images of their videos, so that the entire auditorium Korean songs like "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) ", "As long as you love me", "All I have to give "and" I "ll never break your heart", also interpreted in its Spanish version. More Thanks. dos.español.

Then Brian Littrell, said: "Without the fans there would be no Backstreet Boys Backstreet Boys for you and for that reason we are here," to make way for the song "Welcome home", which is apparent from its namesake album.

At the end of the whole recital performed "Shape of My Heart", at which time came out with a Howie Sobrero and a Mexican flag, so that finally the security force was unable to contain the fans who packed the front of the stage .

"Trouble is", "Inconsolable," "Panic," "The
One
" and "Spanish Eyes" was another of the themes that were heard during the presentation of the tour "Unbreakable" in Mexico,
which already visited Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina and Brazil. The group will complete its action on Friday night in the city of Puebla....

Source: Cronica.Com.Mx

PS : La traduction est faite seulement sous demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1