Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman Empty
PostSubject: NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman   NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun - 10:04

Current mood: Smile blessed
Category: Life

SUN: So what was his lifestyle?

BACKERMAN: His lifestyle was a contradiction. I saw him in incredibly positive, childlike, beautiful situations. I remember an occasion...Michael’s 45th birthday. I had produced an event at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles. About 10 days later at Neverland we had a big charity event with a lot of celebrities. In the evening when most of the guests who were invited to this $5,000 a ticket gold-plated charity event had left, there were only some celebrities and close people, staff, friends and family who stayed on. In this big circus tent a cake was rolled out, a biiiiiiiggggg cake, one of those big cakes, you know what I mean, huge. We all sang happy birthday to Michael. Michael was on a stage. He had come in through the back of the tent with me and a couple of other people. We stood up on the stage, and the crowd was below the stage singing happy birthday. After the birthday song, Aaron Carter and Nick Carter of N’Sync [were there]. Aaron Carter started off by taking a little piece of the birthday cake and rubbing it on Michael’s nose. And Michael said ‘You’re not going to get away with that!’ He then took a piece of his own birthday cake and threw it at Aaron Carter. Then Nick Carter got into the act and then Ryan Seacrest and the KISS-FM people got into it, and I got into it. This whole tent was an incredible food fight, and Michael was like shrieking with joy. He was enjoying that like a 12-year-old would, you know what I mean, like a pillow fight or a food fight. So I saw that side of him, and other occasions where he was really in a beautiful space. But I also saw him in situations where he was tormented, in a sense, that victimhood of having a difficult childhood and having too much money, which really ruins a lot of people. Too much money, too much material focus, and too much of the prescription drug situation following the unfortunate scalding of his head. I saw him insecure about his looks. There were times where I saw him where he basically looked through me and he didn’t even know me, in a sense. He might or might not have been on Demerol at that time, or whatever. I saw him being disloyal to people, letting them go after these people had done some beautiful things for him. And I saw him being kind, giving of his time and his money, supporting charities and creating charities. So Michael was a classic contradiction, and I saw it all.

http://www.vancouversun.com/Entertainment/Transcript+John+Mackie+interview+with+Stuart+Backerman/1737792/story.html

TRADUCTIONS

SUN: Ainsi quel était son style de vie ?

BACKERMAN: Son style de vie était une contradiction. Je l'ai vu dans les situations incroyablement positives, innocentes, belles. Je me souviens d'une occasion...Le 45ème anniversaire de Michael. J'avais produit un événement au Théâtre Orpheum à Los Angeles. Il y a environ 10 jours plus tard à Neverland nous avions un grand événement de charité avec beaucoup de célébrités. Le soir où la plupart des invités qui y ont été invités $5,000 un ticket l'événement de charité plaqué d'or eu, il y avait seulement certaines célébrités et les gens proches, le personnel, les amis et la famille qui est restée. Dans cette grande tente de cirque un gâteau a été étiré, un gâteau biiiiiiiggggg, un de ces grands gâteaux, vous savez que je veux dire, énorme. Nous tous avons chanté bon anniversaire à Michael. Michael était sur un stade. Il était entré par le revers de la tente avec moi et deux ou trois autres personnes.Nous nous sommes levés sur le stade et la foule était au-dessous du stade chantant bon anniversaire. Après la chanson d'anniversaire, Aaron Carter et Nick Carter de Backstreet Boys [étaient là]. Aaron Cartie est parti en prenant un petit morceau du gâteau d'anniversaire et en se le frottant sur le nez de Michael. Et Michael a dit que 'Vous n'allez pas y échapper!’ Il a alors pris un morceau de son propre gâteau d'anniversaire et l'a lancé sur Aaron Carter.Alors Nick carter est entré dans l'acte et ensuite Ryan Seacrest et les gens de Kiss.FM y sont entrés et j'y suis entré. Cette tente entière était une lutte d'aliments incroyable et Michael a ressemblé au hurlement avec la joie. Il appréciait cela comme une personne de 12 ans, vous savoir que je veux dire, comme une lutte d'oreiller ou une lutte d'aliments. Donc j'ai vu que le côté de lui et d'autres occasions où il était vraiment dans un bel espace. Mais je l'ai aussi vu dans les situations où il a été tourmenté, dans un sens, que victimhood d'avoir une enfance difficile et avoir trop d'argent, qui ruine vraiment beaucoup de gens. Trop d'argent, trop de foyer matériel et trop de la situation de médicament d'ordonnance suite à l'ebouillantage malheureux de sa tête. Je l'ai vu peu solide de ses coups d'oeil.Il y avait des temps où je l'ai vu où il m'a fondamentalement feuilleté et il ne me connaissait pas même, dans un sens. Il pourrait ou ne pourrait pas avoir été sur Demerol en ce temps-là, ou quelque chose de la sorte.Je l'ai vu être déloyal aux gens, en leur permettant d'aller après que ces gens avaient fait quelques belles choses pour lui. Et je l'ai vu être gentil, en donnant de son temps et son argent, en soutenant des charités et en créant des charités. Donc Michael était une contradiction classique et j'ai vu tout cela.

Last edited by Mary-Eve on Mon 20 Jul - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Julie
Incomplete
Incomplete
Julie

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman   NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun - 15:45

Traduction... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman   NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 13:59

Voilà c'est fit Smile dans le même topic !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman   NICK & AARON CARTER: Mentioned On Interview With Stuart Backerman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1