Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates Twitter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Number of posts : 1317
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 6:34

May 2009

* I hope i don't regret this 5:47 PM May 22nd from web
* I just ate some dark chocolate and I am very happy 5:20 PM May 23rd from web
* i just heard that someone is pretending to be Baylee on Twitter, that is so not cool 5:23 PM May 25th from web
* If anyone sees this person block him or her please 5:23 PM May 25th from web
* When you remove the obstacles erected by you and your toxic world, you'll allow true healing power to flow through you Wayne Dyer 5:43 PM May 25th from web
* I am the only human on earth that hasn't heard poker face 5:44 PM May 26th from web
* Jodi is my Hero! 4:07 PM May 28th from web
* Lots of great stuff happening today for HHC Event! 4:08 PM May 28th from web
* Baylee's echocardiogram went wonderful yesterday We don't have to go back until Dec Surprised) Happy news!!! 4:13 PM May 28th from web
* Who ever is posing as Baylee on twitter is a big fat hairy loser he is 6 get a life of your own 5:56 PM May 28th from web
* My dog can sing! 5:56 PM May 28th from web
* i am going to costco right now, wish me luck LOL 8:10 AM May 29th from web
* Some big mean ole boy bullied Baylee today in karate, I almost pulled a spinning back kick on him!!!! 2:51 PM May 29th from web
* who is going to drink a champagne cocktail at the VIP dinner? 2:51 PM May 29th from web
* Husband surprised us by coming home for the weekend!! Then he helped our pool guy get baby ducks out of our pool. 4:30 AM May 30th from web
* Momma and Daddy duck were attacking (Lorenz aka pool guy) while they were fishing the babies out. All is well now and they are in the lake! 4:32 AM May 30th from web

Credit : http://twitter.com/LeighanneReena

Last edited by FallenAngel on Thu 10 Sep - 7:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 7:04

June 2009

* Morgann What confused you? So glad the condo was great!! 4:33 AM Jun 1st from web
* hope everyone had a great weekend! 13 days until the big event!!! 4:35 AM Jun 1st from web
* going for a walk with Baylee and Maymee, we are missing Husband Surprised( 1:28 PM Jun 1st from web
* Say something nice to someone today! 8:36 AM Jun 2nd from web
* I just got a peek at my new Wylee goods!!!! OOOOOO so pretty 5:06 PM Jun 4th from web
* Our pool is 89 degrees !!!!!!!! 4:00 PM Jun 7th from web
* My dog is playing fetch with her self.........LOL it is so cute! 4:03 PM Jun 7th from web
* Not sure that I like my blackberry today!!!!! 5:09 PM Jun 8th from web
* what happened when a cow jumped over the fence? Udder disaster......... 5:11 PM Jun 8th from web
* Looking forward to this weekend! It has been a LONG week 3:05 PM Jun 10th from web
* Baylee is sleeping sideways in his bed... 7:06 PM Jun 11th from web
* I miss my husband Surprised( 7:09 PM Jun 11th from web
* Jodi is working for a penny a thread 5:31 PM Jun 13th from web
* HA HA Just kidding 5:32 PM Jun 13th from web
* It's two threads per penny 5:33 PM Jun 13th from web
* Miguel and Jodi are thinking about skinny dipping.....not in my pool you two!!! 5:34 PM Jun 13th from web
* soooo tired!!! 7:53 PM Jun 15th from web
* so excited about my leather goods on the Wylee site!! I have been a busy woman! 6:05 PM Jun 19th from web
* All I can say is that the BSB have some AMAZING fans!!!!! 6:07 PM Jun 19th from web
* just found a hundred dollar bill in my bag, who put that in there? 12:15 PM Jun 20th from web
* we had an amazing day today! best father's day by far! 3:20 PM Jun 21st from web
* Just put up new merchandise on the Wyleebags.com site, my fingers are numb! 5:57 PM Jun 22nd from web
* Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me??????? 5:58 PM Jun 22nd from web
* Baylee and I just raced toy cars in the driveway! 12:39 PM Jun 23rd from web
* a mosquito bit me 3 times on my stomach!!!!!! 12:40 PM Jun 23rd from web
* Oh I wanted to apply, I guess I missed the boat Surprised) 6:33 PM Jun 23rd from web
* I have had 3 entire days of freaky things happening to me...........I hope tomorrow doesn't make 4 days.......... 4:24 PM Jun 24th from web
* Better day today, maybe because Husband is home Surprised) 11:02 AM Jun 26th from web
* Just wondering if everyone checked out my new Wylee clothes, they are hot, Ask Jeff.........he! He! 11:04 AM Jun 26th from web
* I almost ran over a baby rabbit today, but thank GOD I missed it!!! I would have died!!!! 12:24 PM Jun 29th from web
* Actually he would have died.......LOL 12:25 PM Jun 29th from web
* I am sooooo excited about the guys new record!!!!!!!!! 6:21 AM Jun 30th from web
* the pool house is getting a bath! 6:23 AM Jun 30th from web
* I am having a Wylee Party! go to my website for details! www.wyleebags.com 6:01 PM Jun 30th from web
* i am about to workout at 12:03am!!!! It's the only time I have available I am so crazy!! 6:02 PM Jun 30th from web

Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 7:33

July 2009

* I need a Krystal! 6:37 PM Jul 2nd from web
* oh and a krispy kreme 6:38 PM Jul 2nd from web
* and maybe a coke as well 6:38 PM Jul 2nd from web
* and thirsty too! 6:39 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Ok i feel like a dork I just realized that I can read messages from you guys is everybody hungry with me? 6:51 PM Jul 2nd from web
* We have a big 4th of July Party at the house every year What are you all doing? 6:52 PM Jul 2nd from web
* I am so hungry and thirsty that we are speaking with an arabic,german, irish, swedish accent!!!! Waiting for husband to bring home food 6:58 PM Jul 2nd from web
* can you tell I am completely slap happy???? What are you guys doing up? 7:00 PM Jul 2nd from web
* kisses to you from Argentina 7:01 PM Jul 2nd from web
* ooo I love coffee, the only reason I am eating late is because we are waiting for Miguel who just landed at the airport and sweet husband 7:03 PM Jul 2nd from web
* picked him up from the airport with big curt so then we got hungry and we were like hmmmm ........krystal sounds good..... 7:04 PM Jul 2nd from web
* I should be in bed baylee has a recital tomorrow for his camp 7:04 PM Jul 2nd from web
* kisses to mexico!!!! 7:05 PM Jul 2nd from web
* do I know Brazil of course! I love Brazil! 7:06 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Becks80 Giving you a shout out!!!!! Cheer UP! 7:07 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Krystal is an old burger place that has been around for years, but they are soooo good 7:12 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Ok kisses to all you in Chile, Peru, Germany, Canada and Venezuela !!!!!!! 7:14 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Baylee is in a singing dancing and acting camp He loves it! 7:14 PM Jul 2nd from web
* thank you for the well wishes I will tell him in the morning! 7:15 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Kisses to AZ and Puerto Rico and to that wylee bag fanatic! You guys have to be patient with me I am so no at twitter! thanks for your help 7:28 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Thank you guys, I am slowly but surely getting the hang of this 7:33 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Baylee is doing so much better thank you so much better thank you for asking 7:35 PM Jul 2nd from web
* I will put the pants up on the site very soon They are so comfy 7:43 PM Jul 2nd from web
* I will try to get husband to tweet, he may be to tired but i will def stay after him! That was to everyone asking! 7:52 PM Jul 2nd from web
* I just got a message from Husband that they are 12 minutes away!!!! I can't believed I stayed up this late for a burger 8:06 PM Jul 2nd from web
* Okay all you wonderful ladies I am going to sign off I will get husband to tweet this weekend Everyone have a great weekend 8:11 PM Jul 2nd from web
* and I so enjoyed chatting with you all! Love to you all 8:11 PM Jul 2nd from web
* oh and I will let you know if the burger was worth waiting for! Good Knight 8:13 PM Jul 2nd from web
* The BURGERS Rok'd at 2:30 am when we finally got to eat them! Baylee's recital was AMAZING. SO CUTE! 4:59 PM Jul 3rd from web
* Hope everyone had a MAGICAL 4th! Guess what we had to eat????? BURGERS! 1:01 PM Jul 5th from web
* Please do not follow BayleeLittrell on Twitter, it is not him obviously..... 7:16 PM Jul 6th from web
* okay everyone, we had a Wylee Party and it ROK'D!!! 7:17 PM Jul 6th from web
* okay it is on, Dancing with the Stars on Wii starts NOW! 7:18 PM Jul 6th from web
* I don't know, but I think SOMEONE may be in a tweeting mood...........ladies are you ready? Surprised) 4:18 PM Jul 7th from web
* Okay I think I just blocked her again, she keeps changing her name and then trying to follow me that &^%$# LOL 6:03 PM Jul 7th from web
* Everyone, I have to say you are the most dedicated awesome people, thank you for your love and support of the BSB, husband and Me :O) 6:04 PM Jul 7th from web
* Love to you all!!!!!!! 6:04 PM Jul 7th from web
* I love Shattered, Bigger and Soldier Down I hope they all make it on the album 6:18 PM Jul 7th from web
* Love to you all, we are going to bed my eyes are crossing Good night!! chirp chirp Husband 6:19 PM Jul 7th from web
* BTW did anyone see the movie UP? Squirrel ......... 6:19 PM Jul 7th from web
* Night, chirp chirp 6:20 PM Jul 7th from web
* Okay I am really going to bed now and YES I love Fallen Angel, I forgot about that one too, also a favorite! For real we are out NIght!!!! 6:25 PM Jul 7th from web
* You ladies are so amazing, thanks for all the messages, I am going to turn in early tonight. Love to you all! 4:38 PM Jul 8th from web
* OMG, I am almost to 5K followers!!!!!!!!! WOW you guys ROK!....squirell 8:42 AM Jul 11th from web
* OK I am going to lay by the pool cause Baylee is with my mom today!! a little R&R for me, hope everyone is having a great weekend! 8:45 AM Jul 11th from web
* You guys I just signed on and saw that you guys got me to 5K followers, I am going to cry......so good of you all to support me Surprised) thanks 5:08 PM Jul 13th from web
* husband did look so cute at the game didn't he!!!!! 5:08 PM Jul 13th from web
* BTW all of you asking about Baylee, he is doing great! Thanks os much for your prayers and concerns! 5:09 PM Jul 13th from web
* Husband is going to be up soon, this is soooo exciting! 5:13 PM Jul 13th from web
* there was husband did yall see him? so cute he was coaching first base Surprised) 5:18 PM Jul 13th from web
* ooooo there he is............ 5:19 PM Jul 13th from web
* awwwwww man Nelly any other time I would say that was a good catch but that was my man ;o( 5:20 PM Jul 13th from web
* I am trying to encourage husband to tweet, we are sitting on the couch together, let me see if he wants to say something 5:26 PM Jul 13th from web
* oooooooooooooo good catch baby 5:27 PM Jul 13th from web
* chirp 5:33 PM Jul 13th from web
* @brian_littrell but he couldn't go cheap chirp cheap chirp 5:39 PM Jul 13th from web in reply to brian_littrell
* Why tweet when you can chirp! 5:46 PM Jul 13th from web
* no burgers tonight Hey Peru and Egypt and bsb team chirp 5:55 PM Jul 13th from web
* Hey team Leighanne, Mexico, Argentina, and chirp to Texas hello Venezuela 6:00 PM Jul 13th from web
* About the burgers, yes we do get tired of them in summer, I really don't eat them all that much just lately 6:02 PM Jul 13th from web
* I wish I could personally say hello to everyone If I miss you please don't get upset, i am trying to read everyone's tweets 6:12 PM Jul 13th from web
* Everyone is asking what I am doing for my birthday, we are going to the beach! Ya hoo The ocean humbles one's soul 6:24 PM Jul 13th from web
* For my birthday I would love it if on Monday the 20th everyone would door say something nice to someone else just because! Spread the love! 6:25 PM Jul 13th from web
* Okay ladies and a few men, I have to go to sleep busy day tomorrow, thanks for your time, Sweet dreams....chirp 6:34 PM Jul 13th from web
* Chirp! 5:59 AM Jul 14th from web
* Finally home from KY and packing to leave for the beach on Sunday, pretty excited! 5:58 PM Jul 17th from web
* Hey don't have time to chirp for to long but wanted to say hi, we have been out of town and away from the internet, that was hard! 6:00 PM Jul 17th from web
* we did have fun and I can't wait to go to the beach, i will pack sunscreen! thank you for all your chirps tonight so fast! 6:04 PM Jul 17th from web
* BTW I was watching Conan O Brian tonight and they were talking about AJ tweeting about the BSB's new record 6:04 PM Jul 17th from web
* I should chirp from my phone but I don't do that yet 6:09 PM Jul 17th from web
* Ladies, I am sooooo tired I am going to pack and then SLEEP! no burgers tonight will try to chirp tomorrow 6:11 PM Jul 17th from web
* good night ladies, i hope you have a wonderful weekend Will chirp when I can!!!! hugs to all!!!! 6:13 PM Jul 17th from web
* Thank you soooo much for all of the Birthday wishes, yes I was being born while the first man was walking on the moon! 6:41 PM Jul 20th from web
* Today was an awesome day, I got my favorite food, fantastic presents, and the best birthday cake ever! 6:42 PM Jul 20th from web
* Not to mention I was on the BEACH all day and nothing gets better than that!!!! Me, husband and Baylee on the beach, perfect day! (and cake) 6:43 PM Jul 20th from web
* The Beach was awesome the life guards said it was the prettiest day of the summer! 6:45 PM Jul 20th from web
* Thanks again you guys, you made my day even better! Chirp and God Bless, talk to you soon I am going to spend some time with Husband Night! 6:47 PM Jul 20th from web
* Guess who is back??? CHIRPITY CHIRP CHIRP! 10:57 AM Jul 26th from web
* We had an amazing week at the beach. Looking forward to going to Q100 in the morning 10:58 AM Jul 26th from web
* Ok I absolutely LOVE the single I am so glad to hear you guys love it to, it is so addictive. 11:03 AM Jul 26th from web
* Baylee loves Fallen Angel 11:03 AM Jul 26th from web
* Baylee and I are going to try to come on the tour as much as we can, don't know where yet squirrel 11:11 AM Jul 26th from web
* Not quite sure where the guys are going to tour other than what is posted, I will try to come to Brazil! 11:24 AM Jul 26th from web
* We love STMH, Bigger, Fallen Angel (not sure if it's going on the record)Shattered (again not sure if it will make it) PDA...ummmmm 11:33 AM Jul 26th from web
* Shattered is AWESOME! 11:38 AM Jul 26th from web
* Ok ladies, I must go get in the shower Of course I am hungry and BTW Baylee is doing fantastic, He got so brown at the beach, so beautiful 11:49 AM Jul 26th from web
* I will try and figure out how to send photos, Oh my birthday cake, you guys have to see, it is a wylee bag! so awesome 11:49 AM Jul 26th from web
* Husband says hello and that he will chirp later 11:52 AM Jul 26th from web
* Chirp........ 11:53 AM Jul 26th from web
* I am pretty sad, Husband left for LA today..... Surprised( 5:30 AM Jul 29th from web
* Getting ready for bed, saw a great musical tonight "All Shook UP" in Milton from RISPA (Baylee's dance school) 6:59 PM Jul 30th from web
* Still missing Husband but I know he is working and I completely support him 1000 % will fly to see him soon 7:00 PM Jul 30th from web
* BTW chirpity chirp chirp everyone 7:01 PM Jul 30th from web
* Baylee is a great dancer, singer and actor, man he is going to blow us all away 7:03 PM Jul 30th from web
* Cake does sound good hmmmmmm........ 7:18 PM Jul 30th from web
* Hey ladies I am going to bed I hope to meet everyone on the upcoming tour! You guys are special Good Night and don't eat to much cake chirp 7:29 PM Jul 30th from web
* Night Surprised) 7:32 PM Jul 30th from web

Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 7:44

August 2009

* Went to Disney yesterday and had an amazing time! Minnie, Aladin and Chip all remembered Baylee, he was so thrilled! 8:22 AM Aug 3rd from web
* Will Chirp more later! 8:23 AM Aug 3rd from web
* I can't believe it's been so long since I chirped! 9:39 PM Aug 9th from web
* the video shoot went till 4am! 9:41 PM Aug 9th from web
* I am talking on the phone and chirping at the same time Hey Jodi! 10:12 PM Aug 9th from web
* I will hopefully get a new phone this week I would LOVE a pink one ! 10:16 PM Aug 9th from web
* Hey yall, I am about to fall asleep, I won't wait so long next time to chirp...it has just been so crazy around here lately....squirrel..LOL 10:23 PM Aug 9th from web
* It's a beautiful day here in Sunny California! 8:05 AM Aug 12th from web
* BSB's single is on the RADIO!!!!!! Yea BABY 8:05 AM Aug 12th from web
* It is playing on top 40 radio stations I don't understand radio DJ haters, the BSB have been around and will stay around 4EVER!!!!! HA HA HA 8:10 AM Aug 12th from web
* KISSES to Peru Brazil Mexico and all of Europe BTW Baylee is doing very well thank you! 8:11 AM Aug 12th from web
* I hope to go to as many places as possible on tour this fall CHIRP! 8:12 AM Aug 12th from web
* You guys are going to love the new choreography! 8:19 AM Aug 12th from web
* Ok ladies I have to go help Baylee, so nice chirping with everyone have a fantastic day!!!!!! Love and GOD Bless 8:21 AM Aug 12th from web
* we also did a new background and pic for him last night Glad you like my new background 9:29 AM Aug 13th from web
* so he is doing well 9:34 AM Aug 13th from web
* We found out today that Baylee got accepted at the acting school he wanted! He is SO excited! 7:55 PM Aug 13th from web
* Hey I love you guys I must go workout my schedule with Husband before he takes off Oh BTW have you guys seen the WyleebyLL twitter page? 8:08 PM Aug 13th from web
* Goodnight it was great chirping thank you all for your kind and uplifting words you all are completely AWESOME! 8:09 PM Aug 13th from web
* I am getting ready for bed turning in early tonight, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks for getting me over 6K peps 8:12 PM Aug 15th from web
* I heard that the guys rok'd in NY tonight, wish I could of been there 8:15 PM Aug 15th from web
* just hangin this weekend with Baylee, trying to relax before Monday when the crazy schedule starts for the rest of the year! 8:30 PM Aug 15th from web
* Hey everyone I am going to let Maymee out to pee pee and then off to be Night everyone, thanks for chirping with me God Bless 8:42 PM Aug 15th from web
* Had a great day! Baylee got to cash in on his toys R Us gift cards He gave away old toys and got new ones for LA! I am proud of him! 7:57 PM Aug 17th from web
* Finally back in Georgia 7:20 PM Aug 23rd from web
* Chirpity Chirp Chirp you all What is going on 7:25 PM Aug 23rd from web
* Husband just instant msg me and he say to say hi to everyone 7:37 PM Aug 23rd from web
* Okay so it is late here on the East Coast I am going to try to go to sleep I just ate 2 pieces of dark choc and it makes me sleepy!!!! 7:49 PM Aug 23rd from web
* Good Night Ladies it was great talking with you all! 7:51 PM Aug 23rd from web
* Getting ready to work out, wish me luck....... 4:45 AM Aug 26th from web
* Chirp! 5:58 AM Aug 28th from web
* We are great, Husband is feeling better, Baylee is great and I slept in this morning so I am great!!!! How is everyone? 6:03 AM Aug 28th from web
* The guys have done so many great videos I don't know which is my fav I was watching them all last week. 6:13 AM Aug 28th from web
* Baylee is doing well, loves his acting class!!! 6:33 AM Aug 28th from web
* Ok ladies I need to go be responsible, thank you for chirping with me! take care and have an awesome day or evening where ever you all are! 6:36 AM Aug 28th from web
* i am stuck in traffic! 11:23 AM Aug 28th from mobile web
* i am in shock just found out some interesting news will share later! 11:34 AM Aug 28th from mobile web

Credit :
http://twitter.com/LeighanneReena
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep - 7:49

September 2009

* Husband and I were shocked because Good Morning America and the Today show said NO to having them on, on Oct 6 their album release day! 7:41 AM Sep 2nd from web
* Not having the BSB on???What?I was mad and shocked, but they will be on Ellen, Regis and Kelly and Conan 7:41 AM Sep 2nd from web
* hey i will check in later gotta run kiss Husband before he leaves Surprised( Love to you all! Have a great day and thanks again! 7:46 AM Sep 2nd from web
* Please Retweet and Sign this Petition 'Get BackStreet Boys on Good Morning America' - http://301.to/8ck 1:33 PM Sep 3rd from API
* Wanna send out a chirp! Leaving to go back home in the AM, Friday Baylee and I missed our flight but got on another one way stressfull 7:03 PM Sep 5th from web
* just wanted to say goodnight and that I will tweet more when i get settled Hope everyone is having a superb weekend! Love to all 7:04 PM Sep 5th from web
* I am so proud of my husband Chirping cellular and pictures, it's almost to much to take at one time!!!LOL 9:05 AM Sep 7th from web
* busy boy! 9:11 AM Sep 7th from web
* @brian_littrell OMG baby that is beautiful!!! So glad the fans loved you guys, we all love you in chirpy land LOL 9:22 AM Sep 7th from web in reply to brian_littrell
* be right back husband is calling 9:31 AM Sep 7th from web
* He says hello and can't wait to see everyone in Madrid! 9:33 AM Sep 7th from web
* @brian_littrell Baby that is funny!!!!! Baylee loves it! about 10 hours ago from web in reply to brian_littrell
* I have uber twitter! Yea! about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter
* Mine and Baylee's paydough dolls http://mypict.me/Alod about 9 hours ago from UberTwitter
* Baylee does like puppets about 9 hours ago from web
* I have to sign out my internet is messing up at the house, i was duel chirping from my BB and computer Night all love to all about 9 hours ago from web
* BTW how do you like my picture? I am getting good at this chirpity uber thingy about 9 hours ago from web

[b]Credit :[/b] http://twitter.com/LeighanneReena
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep - 5:03

* Getting on a plane http://mypict.me/Bo2t 4:13 AM Sep 11th from UberTwitter
* Say a prayer baylee and I ar flying on 9-11 it's a little nerve racking 4:38 AM Sep 11th from UberTwitter
* Baylee say hi to all you Chirpsters! http://mypict.me/Bp5Z 4:41 AM Sep 11th from UberTwitter
* We landed!!!!! Thanks for your prayers! 9:09 AM Sep 11th from UberTwitter
* Support #Wylee, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - http://twibbon.com/join/Wylee 2:10 PM Sep 12th from Twibbon
* Baylee getting a Henna tattoo at the swap meet! http://mypict.me/CVRf 9:37 AM Sep 13th from UberTwitter
* Sorry this is Husband. So Baylee got a cross and armband. It looks great! 10:02 AM Sep 13th from UberTwitter
* Here is a pic of the tattoo We are all wearing me and I love it so much Baylee looks so cute and Daddy too http://mypict.me/CWBv 10:09 AM Sep 13th from UberTwitter
* Husband doesn't have his phone that is why he used mine and I was getting a Henna on my hand 10:12 AM Sep 13th from UberTwitter
* This is mine! http://mypict.me/CWO2 10:17 AM Sep 13th from UberTwitter
* Husband has a band and a symbol that means. TO Sing! http://mypict.me/CX3j 10:27 AM Sep 13th from UberTwitter
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep - 11:22

* Just making some extra space for the ever growing Wylee line!! HELP! 2:30 PM Sep 16th from UberTwitter
* Working hard with Baylee home schooling! He is doing very well today! 9:31 AM Sep 17th from web
* Love to make good friends happy! 9:31 AM Sep 17th from web
* Eating at one of our favorite returants! http://mypict.me/GHLB5:5 2 PM Sep 18th from UberTwitter
* chirpity chirp chirp 8:55 AM Sep 19th from web
* Baylee is watching the KY game and he is going crazy!! He says chirpity chirp to everyone 9:10 AM Sep 19th from web
* Baylee says he loves you all and he wants to know who you guys are cheering for Wildcats or Cardinals? 9:11 AM Sep 19th from web
* Husband is at the chiropractor 9:13 AM Sep 19th from web
* KY is winning with 50 sec, Baylee says his hands are sweating he is so nervous 9:16 AM Sep 19th from web
* Love to you all, I must go get ready to leave to take Baylee to class, everyone have a great weekend! 9:30 AM Sep 19th from web
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep - 11:01

* Baylee is filming a segment for Jimmy Kimmel in his cooking class! http://mypict.me/IFEx 12:35 PM Sep 21st from UberTwitter
* just got home, had a little water in my garage from the flood but nothing like some people, my mom had a ton of damage! about 11 hours ago from web
* Atlanta was hit hard it is so sad to see all of these people loose so much about 11 hours ago from web
* be back Maymee needs to pee pee Surprised) about 11 hours ago from web
* Ok my fellow chirpsters, love to you all I have to go I must work before bed talk to you soon, take care and God Bless! about 10 hours ago from web
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 5:28

* CHIRP!!! 5:07 PM Sep 29th from web
* Ellen says to vote for your fav small business and help them win $100K, how do we do that? 5:13 PM Sep 29th from web
* I think that is Kevin he is posting pictures of himself with people so I hope it is 5:41 PM Sep 29th from web
* hey everyone I hate to go but I have to get some sleep, I have been busier this year than in my whole life, thanks for chatting with me 5:52 PM Sep 29th from web
* Chirpin is so coo with you all 5:53 PM Sep 29th from web
* thanks for your love for me and my family Night all talk to you soon sweet dreams!!!!! 5:56 PM Sep 29th from web
* I just heard that the jimmy Kimmel show that Baylee was a part of is supposed to air thursday about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct - 5:08

* I am going to watch anyway just in case someone gave me some bogus info 12:40 PM Oct 1st from web
* gotta run talk to you soon! 12:53 PM Oct 1st from web
* Going to bed, just wanted to stop by and chirp a goodnight message 6:55 PM Oct 3rd from web
* Just chirping in before bed, please everyone keep Husband in your prayers he is under the weather!!! goodnight Surprised( 7:05 PM Oct 4th from web
* Thank you all so much for your prayers, I hate not being with Husband He appreciates all of your support and love! 12:32 PM Oct 5th from web
* He is feeling a little better, but still really weak and achy! He is so sorry that he doesn't get to see you all 12:33 PM Oct 5th from web
* I am going out to buy a CD tomorrow, show your support for BSB and do the same thing since their record company doesn't seem to care!!! 12:34 PM Oct 5th from web
* Don't even get me started with JIve, the only reason ANYONE knows who Jive is, is because of the BSB!!! 12:39 PM Oct 5th from web
* They have treated the guys bad for years and years OK don't even get me started!!!!!! 12:40 PM Oct 5th from web
* Ok so anyway back to better topics, Baylee and I are fine and appreciate all your love for Husband. We are gong to take Maymee for a walk 12:46 PM Oct 5th from web
* Love to all you fellow chirpsters!!! Good bye, and keep smiling!!! 12:51 PM Oct 5th from web
* I just landed in LA and Husband is feeling good enough to fly to LA tomorrow!!!!! Yahooooo!!! Thank you for your prayers! about 4 hours ago from web
* http://twitpic.com/kkba1 - People came out from everywhere to buy the new BSB album! about 4 hours ago from TwitPic
* Okay you guys are my heros, I love how dedicated everyone is! Many thanks to you all!!!! I got mine in GA so tomorrow I will get one in LA about 4 hours ago from web
* So husband is still quarantine to his hotel for the rest of this evening and tomorrow he will try and fly home. about 3 hours ago from web
* I am going to get my son in bed. You guys just brightened my day with all your support! good night! xxoo Love, Leigh God Bless about 3 hours ago from web
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct - 13:29

hmmm just chirpin to ask if anyone saw the poopie People Mag review of the album? I think I am going to drop them a comment...... 11:10 AM Oct 9th from web
* Husband is doing much better!! he is almost back to his old self! Baylee and I are doing well, thank you so much for your prayers! 11:13 AM Oct 9th from web
* gotta run do some inventory for Wylee, love and hugs to everyone chirp at ya later 11:34 AM Oct 9th from web
* How cute is Husband in his work clothes 10:12 AM Oct 10th from TwitterBerry
Back to top Go down
Letty
Modo
Modo
Letty

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct - 11:36

* I don't think I like twitterberry! 7:17 PM Oct 12th from TwitterBerry
* My sweet husband putting gas in my car!!! http://pic.gd/626fb8 9:55 PM Oct 12th from UberTwitter
* I switched back to uberGoodnight hope all are wellChirp. xx00 9:56 PM Oct 12th from UberTwitter
* I am going to play with Baylee and he says hi to everyone 2:42 PM Oct 13th from web
* Baylee sends love to everyone he is doing well, has a tooth loose and had a great acting class on SAT 2:45 PM Oct 13th from web
* Here is a pic of Baylee for you guys! http://pic.gd/ffb3bd 2:58 PM Oct 13th from UberTwitter
* Husband is feeling better, still coughing Surprised( Have you all seen the movie Enchanted? 3:01 PM Oct 13th from web
* just make sure you see the movie before you go see the concert! 3:03 PM Oct 13th from web
* Sorry ladies I will be back Baylee is watching STMH video on my computer! Will chirp later 3:15 PM Oct 13th from UberTwitter
* chirp at you guys later! xxoo 3:21 PM Oct 13th from web
* Just watched TMZ when Husband was sick. did everyone see the full TV episode where they did the swine flew clip it is so funny! 6:44 AM Oct 16th from UberTwitter
* Guess where we are? http://pic.gd/187a02 1:29 PM Oct 16th from UberTwitter
* Just found out it didn't air That isn't cool 1:49 PM Oct 16th from UberTwitter
* Yes that is my momma! 1:49 PM Oct 16th from UberTwitter
* Dodgers won! 1:55 PM Oct 16th from UberTwitter
* I so love knowing that the BSB have such amazing and true fans! 8:32 PM Oct 16th from web
* good night!! Love love love to all the chirpsters in chirppy land! Straight through my chirp same ole chirpin got me I can't stopthechipin.. 8:35 PM Oct 16th from web
* ohhhhh sorry i meant chirpin not chipin :oO 8:36 PM Oct 16th from web
* Ok for real this time I am going to bed goodnight all you lovely people! hmmmmchirphmmchirpin LOL LOL sweet dreams 8:47 PM Oct 16th from web
* chirp,getting ready to finish packing hope everyone had a great weekend about 8 hours ago from web
* not packing for tour yet, but did find out that I am coming out on tour on Nov 9 about 8 hours ago from web
* Husband is doing well, working so hard though just want him to stay well! about 8 hours ago from web
* husband's heart is good, it is time for him to get a check up! about 8 hours ago from web
* ok all you chirpsters, I must go I am so tired! Love and kisses good night! about 8 hours ago from web
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Twitter   Updates Twitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates Twitter
Page 1 of 1