Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important to read...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Important to read... Empty
PostSubject: Important to read...   Important to read... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 1:51

Important to read...
2 things. 1 is. Kaotic Records has officially dropped Andrew Alvarado. We wish him the best of luck. It is important to understand that he has no involvement with ME, Nick Carter. So be aware of any sort of anything that is said or done on my behalf. 2 , mba . AKA ( sha shakoor. ) He is a good friend, but it is to be known that i have not contributed vocally to any songs with him. I hope this clears up any confusion. I would also like to warn anyone that tries to use my name unlawfully , that I am legally protected by my record company and that they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you have any more concerns . Please continue to write me and i will try to answer you as soon as humanly possible. Thank you.

Love

Nick ......

Source : Myspace bulletin of Nick Carter

PS: Traduction sur demande.
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Lyne S
I Still ...
I Still ...
Lyne S

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Important to read... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important to read...   Important to read... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr - 19:34

awww mici cutie Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Important to read...
Page 1 of 1