Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion   Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion Icon_minitimeSun 18 May - 17:31

Nick Carter Not a Part of "Celebrity Rehab"

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 18, 2008 Fleche down Recently there have been some confusing reports on the upcoming season of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab" and Nick being a part of the show; we would like to clear things up with the below statement from Nick.

Nick Carter: "Unfortunately there have been some confusing reports of my joining VH1's 'Celebrity Rehab' which are not true. I am currently finishing up a sold out, world wide tour with the Backstreet Boys and last night played to 17,000 London Fans! I am coming back to the US, not for 'Celebrity Rehab,' but to begin the US BSB Tour! I am not sure of my brother's career movements, but whatever they are I wish him the best."

SOURCE : Crazysientje via LD

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion   Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion Icon_minitimeSun 18 May - 22:01

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nick Carter Cleans Up 'Celebrity Rehab' Confusion
Page 1 of 1