Backstreet Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum destiné aux Backstreet Boys - Forum intended for Backstreet Boys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Admin
Mary-Eve

Number of posts : 11517
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog Empty
PostSubject: Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog   Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 14:36

2008 May 30 , 00:00

Big girls don’t cry!
Category : Friends

Except when my birthday is a week away. Gotta stop crying.....I'm usually the rock with very little emotions.....that I show to people....

I'm doing what I usually do around this time since I turned 18 and was no longer my parents problem. I'm getting really depressed and everyone tells me how stupid it is that I feel old, I know deep down inside that I am not old but I can't seem to shake this feeling that I'm getting. It totally sucks feeling crappy. I have so many things to look forward to. I just wish the things I dreamed about would happen faster and my life could feel longer at the same time....how weird is that, but I know that really isn't possible unless you re-adjust your state of mind. In this case I would have to say it's all in my head and its time to stop acting like a child. I do miss being young, even though I grew up pretty fast because of this music business sh*t but hey its my life and its pretty cool having seen what I have. I would just have to say that each individuals life has its own unique set of issues and no matter who you are we ALL have problems. Its nice having shared this though. Since Im in my 20s most people would say get out there and have fun, so here's to everyone 20-30 get drunk LOL, or hang with friends just being yourself. Get the f*** out there. I'm taking everyones advice!

Heres to life : )

Leslie

-the Gemini
-the bi-polar
-the singer

....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone having a birthday soon.

SOURCE : Leslie Myspace

PS: Traduction sur demande !
Back to top Go down
https://backstreet-memories.rpg-board.net
Sandra
Cralwing Back To You
Cralwing Back To You
Sandra

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog   Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 15:04

Merci. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Big girls don’t cry! - Leslie Blog
Page 1 of 1